New York Fashion Week has come and gone. Now we have plenty to look forward to when it comes to Spring/Summer fashion. Even if I wish it would stay fall forever…
Fashion Week is overwhelming sometimes, which is why I picked my favorite looks and a few stand out trends to mention here.
- Stripes: ah yes, my favorite thing in the world which never goes out of style.
- Khaki: finally a chance to live out that Troop Beverly Hills feeling every day
- One bare shoulder: whether its caused by one strategically placed cut out or by draping, it’s time to pull out your inner Flashdance and show off just one of those bones.
- Shirt Dresses: Crisp, white shirt dresses that would make Risky Business Tom Cruise envious.
- Trench Coats: A classic becomes new again with slouchy fabrics, bigger details, and interesting new takes.
- Robes: I’m not even sure why?
Images via Vogue.com