Ah, the discontent of my closet. A timely event that happens once every few months where I contemplate what I want to buy but probably shouldn’t. Whether it’s trendy pieces or upgrades to pieces I already own, there’s always something I’ve got my eye on. With the new year (and new year new me attitude) I’m considering the many ways to update my wardrobe and taking advantage of the sales.
- Pleated skirt is the it skirt of the moment in the prettiest pale pink shade
- Tote bag large enough for everything I need to carry around in life
- Classic flats are a staple of any wardrobe always worth upgrading and updating because they are worn so frequently
- Pink Blouse to add a little more trendy pink into the rotation
- Nike leggings to replace ratty old loose leggings for hitting the gym (or running errands)
- Statement sleeves are everywhere