Long time no see, blog. I’ve been meaning to update, but I’ve become so lost in life. So many assignments and health issues keep coming up and updating seems like not such a big priority. I mean, there’s a pretty sweet post on the Bachelor sitting in my drafts right now just begging to be finished before the EPIC of an episode on Monday, right? Hopefully with spring break happening I’ll finally get around to it. Since there was no February Edit (okay so what if February just ended on Tuesday), I thought I would just give a random Life Edit instead. I mean you can call it a February Edit if you really want. You do you.
- Watch Abstract: The Art of Design docu-series on Netflix. It’s honestly one of the best documentary series I’ve ever seen and on design no less. What’s cool about this series is it covers so many different types of design and designers that the viewer is given a glimpse into something they may not know much about. I, for one, didn’t know anything about the design process of Nike sneakers nor the reputation of Tinker Hatfield but I was completely engrossed in his story.
- Wear this Toxic Masculinity shirt from My Favorite Murder. With the state of chaos that America is currently living in why not show your distain for toxic masculinity with this super comfortable tee? This might be one of the softest t-shirts I have ever owned and looks great paired with my super powerful boss lady blazer.
- Read Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping by Paco Underhill because it’s fascinating to understand why it is we do the things we do. Okay, maybe it’s just fascinating for me since my entire career path is based on getting people to buy things. Plus, I kid you not, this was recommended to me by my dentist when we were casually discussing what business school is like when I was having a check up.
- Buy this Anine Bing velvet and lace bra because Victoria’s Secret was out of the bra I really wanted last time I headed into their store (not. cool.).
- Try this trend I’m really not sure about: Ballerina skinny jeans. According to Topshop these are going to be all the rage. I’ve gone back and forth on what I think of them..and still am undecided.
- Listen to Zombies on Broadway by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness because no matter how old I get Andrew McMahon is still my jam. Plus it’s a really great album for listening to with the windows down on a nice, sunny day.