May has been a pretty weird one. Between celebrating my birthday multiple times and finishing off the semester, I’m feeling pretty exhausted. I didn’t know I could feel so emotionally and physically drained, but here we are. I hope the cosmos have some really great things in store for me in June because who knows how much more I can take.
So while I hope for some good universe alignment to come my way, I managed to find some things that were pretty cool this month to enhance the lives of others.
- Cold water is essential in the warmer months and I love this W&P water bottle ice cube tray. It’s great for making flavored ice cubes to enhance boring old water and, hello, it’s made for fitting in the most inconvenient place to fit ice cubes: water bottles.
- Get Lost is such a great tune. I just want to dance to it for hours and hours.
- Master of None is such a brilliant show and it recently just began streaming its new season on Netflix. I love that episode 1 of season 2 took place in the Italian town my family comes from (not to mention the Italian neorealism of that episode is perfect). PLUS there’s tons of pasta to look at and plenty of modern dating (and situations) to laugh at.
- Sofia Coppola is one of my favorite directors ever and recently just became the 2nd woman to ever win best director at Cannes (71 years later than the first). She has a new movie coming out soon and took W Magazine on a personal tour of some of her inspirations.
- I love rose gold anything and this Ouai hair and body oil promises to make my hair shiny and hydrated so naturally I’m all in. I’m not sure about using it on my skin but it claims to remove redness and reduce the appearance of scars. I really can’t wait to try it.