It’s Friday and technically the weekend. Well at least as far as I’m concerned because I’ll be taking the weekend off to heal from some lame health stuff. Rather than leave this blog lacking updates I thought I would do something I’ve done on previous blogs that was pretty well received: Links I Love. Basically, Links I Love, is just that. Links of things you should read, know about, listen to, etc for the weekend ahead. Little slices of the web that peak my interest I want to share with you.
I’m hoping to have regular content up and running again on Monday but until then enjoy some interesting internet stuff.
- After all the long holiday weekend fun refresh with this grapefruit juice
- Loving this chic gold and marble bathmat
- Interesting read: How Wellness Became an Epidemic
- I’m hoping it means better grocery delivery & less chance of being run over by bored, sample tasting housewives: What Amazon Buying Whole Foods Really Means
- Check out The Nineties airing this weekend on CNN
- Everyone’s favorite podcasts reimagined as books
- Watch: Twin Peaks’ nuclear explosion set to Pink Floyd
- Real locations that look like Wes Anderson creations: Wes Anderson in Real Life
- Weekend Tunes: Washed Out’s Mister Mellow