Well, the weekend is finally upon us. I will be taking my heartbroken little self to see The Big Sick. This might possibly be a terrible idea considering it is being called one, if not the, greatest romantic comedy in some time. I suppose maybe there’s an upside or some wishful thinking that maybe, just maybe, it will all work out someday. Who knows? If all else fails I will simply embarrass myself with a full on public cry.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, but first here’s some really fun and interesting stuff from across the web. Enjoy!
- One of my favorite things to talk about: The IKEA Effect
- According to Inc.com Amazon buying Whole Foods really will change the way we shop for groceries
- Would you ever buy a $200 cheese grater?
- How to decorate like a French girl
- Things that should exist for single people
- Where to buy food & household essentials for $3 or less
- Can we talk about the Italian cousin of the doughnut hole?
- See what America hates by state (why does Arizona hate sand?)
- Interesting: Furniture inspired by Lincoln Logs
- Is your brain made of memories or is your brain memories?