Summer is winding down which makes me feel a little low key #blessed. No more looking like a sweaty tomato all the time. No more feeling uncomfortable in my own skin because I can layer upon layer my clothes. But no one wants to hear about that so onto the music. I set out to make another blissful summer playlist, but just didn’t have the heart to finish it. It just never felt right when I would listen back to it. So instead I went with a trusted go to: what I’m listening to right now.
Ah, the weekend. The time where I should be doing a whole lot of nothing, but I’ll likely end up stressing about everything I haven’t done. You know, the stuff I keep saying I’ll do tomorrow or the next day, but then eventually run out of days to do? I feel like I constantly need to be productive or I’m a complete sham of a person. Yikes. Hopefully sometime this weekend I’ll manage to binge watch Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later.
Whatever I manage to do I’m sure it will be fun or at least productive, but I did put together some other cool things from around the internet to share. So enjoy!
- My favorite thing ever: An In-N-Out employee AMA
- 5 Things Millennials Have Ruined (LOL napkins)
- Chloe definitely needs this Retro Dog Den from Bohemian Workbench
- 27 Foods You’ve Been “Eating Wrong” (Some of these actually appear to make things HARDER to eat)
- I love this checkered print from Rifle Paper Co x Garance Doré
- Inside Kate Moss’ London Home
- I wish it was fall so I could enjoy this grilled cheese with peak tomatoes recipe
- Weekend Tunes: Back to You (Digital Farm Animals & Louis Tomlinson Remix)