Keeping up with all of the cool things on the internet can be tough. There are so many things worth bookmarking from clothes I want to buy, music I want to listen to, and random things I insist I’ll revisit later when I get a free second. Truth is I probably only revisit those things when cleaning out my bookmarks further on down the road.
I’m not entirely sure this post actually solves that problem, but it does give me the opportunity to share some of the things I really like this week with whoever is reading this. So enjoy!
- This cute ceramic pineapple cookie jar from World Market
- Fleet Foxes’ Fool’s Errand because I’ve waited for what seems like forever for new FF music
- BECCA x Chrissy Teigen palette is limited edition, finally back in stock, and I really hope it will give me a beautiful summer glow (as promised)
- Zara polka dot top since I can’t ever have too many polka dots or stripes, right? (Same)
- These metallic Reebok sneakers are what sneaker dreams are made of